Mares Nemo Wide MY2013

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Sep 27 08:50:18 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:59 AM, Felix Roßbach <felix.rossbach at web.de> wrote:

> Is there any possibility to read out the new Nemo Wide (under Ubuntu 12.04)?
> With the normal Nemo Wide it doesnt work, it even gets stuck (clock stops
> working and i cant set it. Have to remove battery). With the older version
> of the Nemo wide i dont have problems. Anything i can do or is somebody
> already working on it?

As Dirk already pointed out, this is going to need somebody from the
libdivecomputer camp, but I suspect that the first thing you would
need to do is to do something like

  ./examples/universal -b nemo -n "Mares Nemo Wide" -vvv /dev/ttyUSB0

in the libdivecomputer source tree, and send out the end result
(particularly 'output.log')

There may be something else that Jef would want you to do, but I
suspect the output.log file is at least a start.

See also

   http://www.divesoftware.org/libdc/contribute.html

which also has some instructions of getting dumps from a working
download in case you have some windows software.

              Linus