towards 2.0

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:57:09 PDT 2012

On 26 September 2012 17:11, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> just checking in… I have been tardy committing pending changes as I was heads down finishing a feature that I personally care about quite a bit.
> Native Uemis Zurich support will be landing in master today, as will all other outstanding changes (I still need to take another hard look at the delete dive patches).
>
> Thank you, Jef, for releasing libdivecomputer 0.2 - this is what package builders should use for their packages.

i can't help by testing the uemis functionality, but just to note that
i was also able to build libdivecomputer 0.2 natively on windows.
thanks for the work, jeff.

> Are there any other outstanding bugs that haven't been fixed, yet?

i've explained a couple of small "delmulti" issues / bugs that i'm
having in the other thread.
can't find any other issues for the moment.

lubomir