Thought about a Qt port

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 1 02:10:37 PDT 2013

On 04/01/2013 10:40 AM, Amit Chaudhuri wrote:
> Mardy - are you building on Linux? I've not gotten the wip branch to
> compile on OSX yet.  For some reason the build commands don't point the
> .ui.h files at the location of the Qt headers so I get:
>
> In file included from qt-gui.cpp:27:
> main-window.ui.h:13:27: error: QtCore/QVariant: No such file or directory
[...]

Yes, I'm building on Linux. The most likely reason for your build
failures are that pkg-config cannot find the Qt .pc files.
You need to tell pkg-config to search the Qt path as well, via the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable.

I'm using this in Linux, I think that a similar script should work on OS X:

QTBASE=$HOME/Qt/4.8.4
export PATH=$QTBASE/bin:$PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$QTBASE/lib/pkgconfig/:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTBASE/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!