Wip: Qt based mainapplication.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Apr 1 17:08:32 PDT 2013

People,

I started coding the Qt main window in my personal repo (
github/tcanabrava/subsurface )
I noted that there's just one file ( gtk-gui.c that became qt-gui.c ), I'm
not a fan of huge files, and Qt needs to parse things on moc, so I created
a folder named qt-ui, and put the following files there:

The left-side dock that holds the tab items.
dockpane.h
dockpane.cpp

The bottom table and it's data-model:
divetable.h
divetable.cpp
divetablemodel.h
divetablemodel.cpp

The plotting widget:
plotareascene.h
plotareascene.cpp

And the mainwindow.
mainwindow.h
mainwindow.cpp

I'm gonna need a bit of help to put them in the Makefile, it's a bit of
wizzardry to me, used to CMake, specially because of the ui files.

The main application already resembles the main application on GTK
Subsurface, with *all* of the functionality not working, but it's already a
starting point.

Tomaz