Wip: Qt based mainapplication.

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 1 23:08:14 PDT 2013

On 04/02/2013 06:06 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On segunda-feira, 1 de abril de 2013 19.57.02, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> I'm gonna need a bit of help to put them in the Makefile, it's
>>> a bit of wizzardry to me, used to CMake, specially because of
>>> the ui files.
>> Thiago, Alberto - this is where I am still looking at you guys to
>> help us get this right. I'm not yet comfortable for how all of
>> this hooks together.
>
> Simply add the .o equivalent for each .cpp to the OBJS variable in
> the Makefile (around line 189).
>
> If you add a header that has Q_OBJECT, add headername.moc.o to OBJS
> too.

I actually noticed last night that my two rules for the moc were
conflicting with each other (they both were writing to the same file).

Dirk, please consider pulling this branch:
https://github.com/mardy/subsurface/commits/main-window

(don't mind the branch name -- there are no real code changes there)

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!