Wip: Qt based mainapplication.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 2 07:16:56 PDT 2013

On April 2, 2013 5:05:33 AM Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> er...
> People, please, don`t make me confused, I`m new to the code so lots of
> branches will not work for me at the moment. :)

I never bothered to throw away the old branches on github. I'll do that
this morning and that should make things easier (sort of - your cloned
repo will still have them but I'll post a little script to fix that as well).

My recommendation is this:

Keep 'master' clean and use that to track upstream. Same for 'Qt'.
Use branches with descriptive names for other work , e.g. 'skeleton' or
'build-fix'. Send pull requests (or patches) based on that.
Once I take your changes, remember to delete the branch ;-)