Qt Mainwindow skeleton done.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Apr 2 07:48:03 PDT 2013

People, just pushed to my 'qt' branch, the skeleton of the MainWindow,
right now it's not integrated to the Subsurface, so to build the preview,
please go to the 'qt-gui' folder and compile ( note that there's a main.cpp
file, that will go away as soon as I integrate it on the Makefile. ), and
if you have qt4, delete the qt-gui.pro, then run:

qmake -project
qmake
make

If you have qt5, don't delete the qt-gui proj, just run

qmake
make

it will create a qt-gui application that's the base-skeleton, and now we
need to start integrating things. :)

Tomaz