Project directory structure

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 2 08:16:53 PDT 2013

Hi all!
  The subject says it all. :-)
I think we should stick with a single Makefile at the root of the source
directory, but where put the .ui files and the Qt GUI source code is
still open.

I was trying to keep things as close as possible to the current state,
where we have a lot of functionality in a few files; and for that
reason, I didn't bother creating subdirectories (if not for the Qt
Designer .ui files). However, as Tomaz proposed to have a .cpp file per
class (and I'm totally fine with this proposition), the number of files
is obviously growing.

So:
1) Do we want to continue keeping more than a Qt class per file, or
should we spread them out in multiple files?
2) .c, .cpp, .ui files: where?

I'll update the Makefile, if changes need to be made from the current one.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!