Project directory structure

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Apr 2 08:41:16 PDT 2013

Dirk,

I'm not against putting more than a class inside a file, but I'm against of
huge files. :)
What about the folder separation?

The core in a folder, the UI in another?
if the Core is a library, we can have even a UI for android phones using
Qt5 + QML. o/

Anyways, I created the mainwindow + friends in a bunch of separated files,
but in a different folder so I won't mess with the current file-structure
of the project.

If you guys want me to change that, I can, but I'm faster programming with
a bunch of files than with a long one.

tomaz