Qt Mainwindow skeleton done.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Apr 2 09:32:41 PDT 2013

I'm doing a small cleanup  here on the files, so,
the 4 tabs on the mainwindow where 4 classes, 8 files. I'll make a
'TabbarDialog' with everything on it, so it'll be just one class.

will change the directory to 'qt-ui', make the thingys to go the Makefile
then will update my branch again & send an e-mail warning about it when I
finish.