Project directory structure

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 2 10:03:09 PDT 2013

On 04/02/2013 06:50 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Hey, Linus, I have the feeling that you might have a humble opinion on
> this that with some gentle prodding we might be able to get you to
> gently state here...

I got a couple of more commit in my main-window branch:

https://github.com/mardy/subsurface/commits/main-window

Should be rather safe to merge, as I didn't change any directories or
create new files :-) I'll wait for a consensus before doing that.

The .ui file is pretty minimal; we will use Tomaz's one when it's ready
(BTW, Tomaz, you can have a look at my ui/main-window.ui file to see how
to set theme icons for the menu items).

Another thing that we'll have to decide is the coding style. I tried to
stick to the existing one, but for the C++ parts I went for my personal
preferences, which I believe is consistent with the C parts.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!