Qt Mainwindow skeleton done. [focus on menus]

miika.turkia at gmail.com miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:20:59 PDT 2013

The export will likely have to be a submenu. Export currently has uddf and direct upload to divelods.de and could easily be increasing if other export formats are seen to be beneficial (now that the infrastructure is in place). However, the relationship between divelogs.de and webservice uploads needs to be thought over...