Project directory structure

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Apr 4 07:33:39 PDT 2013

one could argue that the STL usses_underscore_names, and that's the 'c++
default',
I read in a KDAB blog ( one of Qt's maintainer ) about the use of Container
classes of Qt vs STL and the bottom line was 'use stl', I guess Thiago
could state a point here. I'm more used to Qt containers ( and we will
surely use those for the Model classes of the lists / table views. ) that
are CamelCase too.

for myself... I'm too old for arguing about naming_differences about
beingAbleOrNot to use one or another. I'd stick wich the project says to do
so.

T.