Project directory structure

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Apr 4 07:54:31 PDT 2013

'I'm too old' => My current job spend three months stopped because the two
admins couldn't agree on the code-style, one came from Python, other came
from C, for a c++ project.

on the UI part, there should be only the Qt-globals, like 'qApp' - a global
QApplication that can be called anywhere. but I doub't we will need to call
it in the core, so we are safel. :)

A good thing actually, from the ui code we can recognize something that's
from the core easily by seeing that's not_camel_case.

Tomaz.