Qt Mainwindow skeleton done. [focus on menus]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 4 07:54:43 PDT 2013

miika.turkia at gmail.com writes:

> The export will likely have to be a submenu. Export currently has uddf
> and direct upload to divelods.de and could easily be increasing if
> other export formats are seen to be beneficial (now that the
> infrastructure is in place). However, the relationship between
> divelogs.de and webservice uploads needs to be thought over...

My thought was that the export to local file would be under "File" and
that export to web sites would be under "Web".

And then the dialog there offers different formats / different websites
(putting this all in the menu would be odd, especially if we at some
point support interactions with half a dozen or more websites).