Project directory structure

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 4 12:43:55 PDT 2013

Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> writes:

> Dirk, Alberto,
>
> since my Mainwindow is `done` in the meaning that it currently resembles
> the Gtk mainwindow, I whould like to start from that branch ( with the two
> methods that Alberto alredy did, the open and save dialogs. )
>
> I`m fixing the indentation issues ( spaces vs tabs ) and code style for a
> merge in the main `qt` branch.

Ok.

> Dirk, I whould appreciate a help of the old times, specially because it`s
> too easy to break something when doing refactorings.

Certainly. Do you have a specific example what you would like us to do?

My suggestion would be that we try to build the divelist (the horizontal
tree widget on the bottom) and the profile - as soon as I understand how
the Qt code would call into the core library to get the information that
it needs for that purpose I'll be happy to extract that from the
existing code.