Project directory structure

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 4 12:55:12 PDT 2013

On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> Ok.
>
> Will you have time for a hacking session, for instance, on this weekend? Lot's of fun =p

My time is usually at times that aren't very friendly to European developers. I'm on the West Coast of the US (GMT+7 right now).
And I am a father with kids, so Weekend morning/daytime is tough for me. I can usually sneak some time to answer emails, but I rarely have a few consecutive hours to work on code. That's more likely to happen 8pm-...???