Build problem?

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 9 04:35:35 PDT 2013

On 04/09/2013 12:48 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> You'll need to write Q_SLOTS instead of slots.
>
> I'd like to drop that macro. It makes the code uglier in my opinion. Alberto,
> did you find any conflicts?

Please don't drop it :-)
I found a conflict with the "signals" name. Both in subversion and in
another project of mine (libaccounts-qt, which wraps a glib library).

GDBus's gdbusintrospection.h has a struct with a member named "signals".

After finding that, I got used to the uppercase macros, and I actually
like them better than the lowercase keywords. :-)

Ciao,
   Alberto