Tags

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 9 14:09:46 PDT 2013

Pablo Wolter <pwolter at gmail.com> writes:

> This is a great idea. Sadly I can contribute with "ideas" here and no code
> ;-(

Ideas are great contributions.

> I think "night" should be added to the list. I do a lot of night dives
> after work ;-)

Yes, I think Henrik is in the process of doing that.

> Also, these are "shore" "night" dives, so some kind of multi tag will be
> nice.

That's already in place. A dive can have any combination of such tags
(and that's partly a problem... a dive right now can be a shore dive and
boat dive).

> The cherry on the pie will be the ability to create some sort of
> reports on them. So you can see how many shore night dives you have done in
> the year, or just shore dives (counting the night dives here too), etc.

That's definitely missing and one of the things we might want to add.