Problem with multiple selection

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 02:36:52 PDT 2013

Folks,

I just hit a problem.

The description:

1. Selecting first few (5-6) dives and marking them as invalid. They
disappeared - Displaying invalid dives in preferences must be off

2. Then select another few dives and edit them (let's say change the
visibility)

3. After O.k. the last few and first 5 are selected. First 5 which were
alredy not displayed.

4. Tagging as invalid does not work any more (callback for invalid is not
called). Then selected only first 5 again and marking as invalid also does
not work. Restart needed.

Does anyone observe the same? To me it is GUI related and in such a case I
am lost.

Jozef (Ďoďo)

P.S.: Dirk, use what you prefer, I guess Josef ;)