Missing XSLT transform for Suunto DM xml exports?

miika.turkia at gmail.com miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:49:38 PDT 2013

Yep, the info is there, but we currently use only the element name for matching. So the parameter parsing or quick and dirty strstr will have to be added to be on safe side. (I do not recall seeing pure "dive" as root element on other formats, so in short term that might suffice)

MiikaOn 11.4.2013 10:17 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
miika.turkia at gmail.com writes:

> There is a bug in the xslt and it is not called currently for pure xml files (only for zip). I'll add a hook for it and fix the xml... (too bad there is no unique  root element in the xml, so a bit of extra care must be taken for the transform)

As I just mentioned on IRC - isn't there the

<Dive xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Suunto.Diving.Dal" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

line at the beginning with this tell tale "Suunto.Diving.Dal" that we
could look for?