switch languages

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 06:46:37 PDT 2013

On 13 April 2013 16:15, "Äli Baba" <Skill_z at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> first of all I have to say I'm that sooo happy; finally my Suunto D4 is
> supported by Linux which failed by all other applications, thank you so much
> for this great work!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I have a small Question regarding the preferences and where to switch the
> languages of subsurface GUI? I have tried add the ppa; also compiled from
> latest git but I dont find it where to switch the language for subsurface?
> Thank you for your help!

hello,

subsurface uses a language determined by your current OS locale and at
the moment it cannot be changed from the application itself.
on windows you will have to change it from the control panel, while on
unix based oses (osx, linux) you have to try something in the lines
of:
export LANG=de_DE.UTF-8; ./subsurface

lubomir