Qt Port update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 14 07:26:09 PDT 2013

Amit Chaudhuri <amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com> writes:

>> I repeat - I find this incredibly hard to read...
>
> FWIW - QList has an append method (the operator overload makes use of it).
> Where a QList is useful, it may be easier on the eye/brain to use
> append(whatever).

OK.

In general we have reduced the use of GList because in most cases the
abstract lists add a lot of overhead for very little gain - but maybe
things are better with QList.

I realize that I can battle Qt/C++ ideas only for a certain amount of
time... but I want to at least try to keep the code readable for us
non-C++ people.

(don't call us C++ haters...)