help

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Fri Apr 19 17:17:15 PDT 2013

On 04/19/2013 12:30 AM, Bruce Partridge wrote:
> *Bruce Partridge***
>
> President
>
> *SHEARWATER RESEARCH INC.* <http://www.shearwaterresearch.com/>*
> *Tel: 604-669-9958 | Fax: 604-681-4982
>
> /This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are /

I guess the content of your email and any attachments were so
confidential that you had to remove them before pressing "send"? :-)

> /intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

I'm afraid your email wasn't addressed to some individual, but to a
public mailing list, that is even, that is even archived, so every
villain in the world already got hold of it.

> /Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email
> in error./

Sending an empty but possibly confidential email to a public mailing
list was most certainly an error :-)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg