[patch] Use subsurface integer units for dive item

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:46:16 PDT 2013

Hi Dirk,

This patch swaps float for int in DiveItem to better align with subsurface.

I also swapped tr() for Qtr_() to support the translations at the end of
the process. This last step prevents compilation I think because Qtr_ is
declared in qt-ui/common.h which I think is missing from origin/Qt.  But I
could be wrong. I've had some odd stuff going on in another branch.

If my assumption is wrong, please bounce the patch and I'll correct.