The companion app translation is locked

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:18:57 PDT 2013

Well, it has 100% translation because we translated the app prior to
transifex move (for information, in English, German, French, Romanian and
Russian). Concerning transifex, I didn't pushed Kevin's patch in master, as
I couldn't make the connection work. Then I unfortunatly forgot to solve
the problem.

Kevin, when I'll apply the patch, will you have to add me in the companion
transifex project ? Or maybe may I read / merge changes without
authorizations ?

Aurélien