updates to the Qt branch

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Thu Apr 25 00:00:21 PDT 2013

On quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013 23.37.47, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> The results of a few hours of beating my head against various hard
> objects around me (and repeatedly renewing my long standing dislike for
> C++) have been pushed to the Qt branch. Thiago already confirmed on IRC
> that the code does, indeed, make his eyes bleed.

For the record, that was just a constructor taking 13 arguments as parameters.
Any function with 13 arguments should at least raise eyebrows.

In this particular case, it was used in exactly one place, where each
parameter was named. It would be something totally different if the parameters
were numbers (literals).

Anyway, Alberto came up with a much, much nicer solution.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358