Working towards 3.1 [was: Re: Galileo TriMix / IrDA]

Krzysztof Arentowicz karent.bug at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:50:53 PDT 2013

W dniu 30.04.2013 20:16, Dirk Hohndel pisze:

> If you are one of the translators, please take a look at Transifex and
> see if you can update just the 'subsurface' component. I don't think
> we'll use the localized readme for now...

hi Dirk,

writing just to let you know that most likely Polish translation won't
be ready in time. I didn't update strings since 3.0.2 and right now I'm
packing and will be on my way to Sparmann, DE in a few hours.
I will be back on Sunday and that's the earliest time I can get to
Transifex.
So it all depends on when you're going to make the release.

on the bright side, readme's already done ;)

--
Krzysiek