SubSurface Question

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 4 21:53:41 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 00:05 -0400, Mike Poe wrote:
> I'm sure there is some simple way to delete a dive but cannot seem to find any instructions. Mac OS 10.7.5. I'm an instructor and do not want all my pool session recordings to be counted as dives. Can you tell me how to accomplish this ?

You sent this to the 'owner' address - which is the person maintaining
the mailing list. I wonder where you got this address from.

Which version are you using? Assuming it's 3.x you should simply be able
to right-click on a dive and delete it. If the pool sessions was the
last dive you downloaded it will be redownloaded next time you download
dives until there is a new dive AFTER the deleted dive.