next steps (and sorry for having disappeared)

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:44:54 PDT 2013

On 5 August 2013 08:09, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Here's my list with very little sleep (bad flight over, jet lag, jet
> lagged kids, 100F/38C heat and as of last night a thrown out back) and
> even less coherent thought applied:
>
> - Mac package (I was about 80% there last time I tried)
> - Windows package (still haven't managed to cross-build libmarble)

i was looking for a good marble alternative the other day, but
couldn't find anything that tempting.

for example this seems ok:
http://code.google.com/p/qt-google-places/wiki/About
but it supports google maps API only.

perhaps it would be better that we have something that is more
portable than marble if building for/on win32 is troublesome.

> - autocompleting "tags" for Location, Divemaster, Buddy
> - dive planner and 'add-dive' functionality still need some work
>
> Linus, how are we doing compared to your latest "usability rants"?
> Tomaz, what else is on your list. Same for Lubomir :-)

i was dealing with printing recently, but i'm quite busy this month so
promises are difficult to be made.

"table print" is done. the profile printing is done in terms of
grabbing the profile and sending it to the printer, but there is no
layouting and printing of tables next to it.
i may have some time by the end of the month do deal with that.

lubomir