Schedule?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:38:59 UTC 2013

Thank you Dirk.  That is what I thought but was not sure so before I said
it to other people ...

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.