Error on make

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 14:59:50 UTC 2013

Sorry to take so long to follow up here.  I found the change of prefix in
MakeFile was the problem contrary to some advice I received and an
implication from the comment right before it.  I changed it back and all is
good as long I I do not do a make install which overwrites 3.1.1 which is
installed on the machine.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.