Manage Transifex Projects (new TX release)

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 9 05:45:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

You might have noticed a subsurface change at transifex.com.
Yesterday they pushed a new Transifex release in prod, introducing
Organizations[1].

From what I have understood, every projects now need to be part of an
organization.
By default, their update has set the project owner (or creator?) as the
organization name (which is why subsurface was under the "shaiton"
organization... looked wierd to me).

I just updated this.
This new workflow allow several projects (with several maintainers) to
join the "Organization" umbrella. For example, "companion" could be an
external project under the Subsurface Organization.

I don't think we need to look deeper on this yet.. However, they pushed
this release in order to continue the Organization idea... It's not fixed
yet.

By the way, I am also back from the dear old unconnected world, if there
is any need on the L10n part, am hearing.

[1] http://blog.transifex.com/post/57712611874/organizations

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)