server outage (hopefully resolved)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 11 14:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi there

my server had a hard failure today. Being 5000 miles away I had a
seriously hard time to get it to come back up again. For a while the
encrypted main data partition refused to unlock. After two more cold
reboots I finally got things back up again. But please look around and
check the different services to make sure everything is back up and
running again.

As I am running libdivecomputer.org from that same server, poking at
that infrastructure as well might be a good idea.

If you find anything that's amiss, please drop me a line - but I'm on
vacation in Europe right now, so eventually (once I tried everything I
can think of) I'll go to bed...