SubSurface Enhancement Proposal

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Aug 14 21:49:07 UTC 2013

If you want people to discuss your requests with you send email not a PDF. No one wants to read a file they can't quote when responding.

In general I'm unimpressed by the ideas I can see glancing at the PDF. If someone were to submit code that implemented this I might consider this, but none of this is interesting to me and frankly I doubt much of this is interesting to most divers.

Our goal right now is a Qt based release within the next few months that mostly matches existing functionality and then a series of updates to improve usability and individual capabilities. I don't see us refocusing Subsurface to be the tool you seem to envision.

/D