Multi Dive Edition - Path

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Aug 17 03:44:21 UTC 2013

Miika,

The visual glitch that you showed on the print should be fixed by a patch
that I send a few days ago ( trip selection then dive selection messes up
the layout), I'll try here again to see if I messed anything up in that
regard.

About the equipments, I didn't realized that they where also part of the
multi edition, will update the diff.

What graph information doesn't get updated when you hover it? ( just woke
up. )

And, from the diff, multi dive editing will change every dive marked as
'selected', so it can't mark one above.

Sleep, just woken, Tomaz