Multi Dive Edition - Path

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 03:45:10 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> Miika,
>
> The visual glitch that you showed on the print should be fixed by a patch
> that I send a few days ago ( trip selection then dive selection messes up
> the layout), I'll try here again to see if I messed anything up in that
> regard

OK, I just used the multi-dive editing branch as is. So it could well be
fixed in master.

>  About the equipments, I didn't realized that they where also part of the
> multi edition, will update the diff.
>
> What graph information doesn't get updated when you hover it? ( just woke
> up. )

On the top left corner of the dive profile, there is an Information box.
This used to be updated automatically when I moved the mouse over the dive
graph.

> And, from the diff, multi dive editing will change every dive marked as
> 'selected', so it can't mark one above.

Seems that this bug is reproducable. Not exactly sure whether it is related
to multi-dive editing or single dive editing but here is how I got it to
occur again:
- Download new dives from DC
- Select them all and set common data in multi-dive edit mode
- Input the unique information on each dive
 -> The latest dive (the one already stored on my log file yesterday) was
updated with the same information as the latest edit on the new batch

> Sleep, just woken, Tomaz

I am about to fall asleep myself, but will have to wait for dinner for
another hour...

miika