galileo luna

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Tue Aug 20 06:37:47 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-20 15:14, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> We should add this on the web. Which dive computers are irda only?

All devices in the Uwatec Smart family (DC_FAMILY_UWATEC_SMART) require
IrDA support.

This are basically all modern Uwatec dive computers. The only exception
is the new Scubapro/Uwatec Meridian (not supported by libdivecomputer
yet) which uses usb-serial. I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of IrDA
support on Mac OS X has something to do with that change :-)

Jef