Multi Dive Edition - Path

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Aug 20 16:53:42 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> About the equipments, I didn't realized that they where also part of the
> multi edition, will update the diff.

The equipment editing also (still) doesn't get the "this dive is being
edited. Save/cancel" logic.

And I'm happy to see that I can now scroll in the dive notes without
it being considered an edit thing, but I think just *clicking* in that
window should also not cause us to go into edit mode. Clicking (to me)
is about focus. And I may want to get focus on a window (it might be
behind another one) without wanting to really edit it.

But on the whole, this is getting pretty damn close.

             Linus