bugfixes

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Aug 21 12:13:32 UTC 2013

Heya

A few bugfixes for today on the globe and the information panel, branch
tcanabrava/zoomSlider. I also added a bit of code to handle the new library
of marble, so if anyone has an older library please talk to me if anything
strange appears ( should appear a zoom slider, as the branch name says. ).

There's also a new branch named movablePanels where I managed to make
subsurface be a '4' panels app that can be moved around in and out the
mainwindow. I ask people to try it and see if it's acceptable, there should
be a few bugs on it but the ctrl + 1, 2,3, 4, 5 stuff works. now **if** you
mess completely the window, there's no way to go back, close and reopen the
application. I put a bit of love, but not much, on this branch because I
didn't know if that behavior would be acceptable, so I made something just
barely functional for you people to try.

Tomaz