Subsurface and Cressi Leonardo DC

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Fri Aug 23 03:44:23 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-23 12:33, Sergey Starosek wrote:
> A friend of mine started using Subsurace (GTK v3.1.1 on Windows 7
> 32-bit).
> DC download is successful but there's no temperature samples.

As far as I know, the Leonardo doesn't have temperature samples. The
Leonardo has only 2 bytes per sample, and 14 out of those 16 bits are
for the depth. I have no idea what's stored in the remaining 2 bits, but
I highly doubt it will be temperature.

Does the official Cressi application shows temperature samples? I
believe not, but it's been a while since I looked at it.

Jef