SubSurface Enhancement Proposal

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 15:16:31 UTC 2013

I've waited 9 days in the hopes of seeing further comments.  I must say I
am truly amazed not to see more interest.  I and as many as 2-300 others
have had these features in MSDOS and Windows or Linux and DOSBOX for 25
years.  I don't like losing them but since I have no interest in forking
and all that goes with that, I guess they are not going to happen.  I will
continue to use SubSurface to get the import from many DCs support etc. and
perhaps I can still find a way to contribute.

Is there anywhere I can look back and see the reasons you have decided to
migrate to Qt?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.