picture of the will-be dive planner

Tomek Ryzner ryzior at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:07:21 UTC 2013

hi everybody
very good work
would it be hard to add one column with dive time (counted from the
start not a duration of every segment)?
it is easier for at least me to have runtime written down like time/depth
of course it only matters for me when I would be able to print it :) but
why not :)
and some of people prefer to have vertical table (like for the wetnote)
some - horizotnal - for the pad on one's hand.
what about changing line colour for different gasses?
are you planning to add some icons for gas switch or ceiling ?

regards
tr