Qt version first impressions

Pablo Wolter pwolter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:42:24 UTC 2013

I was able to load my dives, manually as you described.

Let me tell you … I love the Information window … amazing!

I love the fact that it gets displayed automatically when you scroll over the graph, impressive!

I loved more the fact that shows you the calculated ceiling, deco stops on my tech dives and partial pressures (will be better to put ATM as the units?).

What I found confusing though, even as I know about M-values, GF and tissue load is the different "Tissue X min: Y ft" meaning on the Information window. Will be better to have a separate window with the different tissue states that varies as you scroll over it? And that will be displayed only in decompression dives as an option that the user opens/selects?

This way if you want to analyze the different compartments/tissue load/saturation you will have to opt for that and leave the more meaningful or standard information in the "Information" window.

Probably another good addition will be to have an option to display all the remaining decompression stops in a separate displayable window as an option as well, not automatically displayed as the Information window?

Some ideas I'll love to see on my dives to "see" what went in a single view.

I'll open this as enhancement requests in trac.

I just want to see the planner …. boy it will look really good!