picture of the will-be dive planner

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Aug 30 17:51:06 UTC 2013

People,

I just did a big upgrade on the planner, may a tester test it?
ctrl + click to select a node, up, down, left, right, delete keys are
working.
everything should reflect on the table
table is editable <3
gas selection on table *and* on canvas.

I miss the set CC point.

Pablo,

I read what you wrote and I will not do them for now because if I start to
change what I did, I'll not release the software ever. ;)
but Let's keep talking for the 4.1

( the 'Accept' or 'Ok' buttons doesn't works yet. ;p )

tcanabrava/subsurface/finishDivePlanner

Love,

Tomaz