pulled / applied most changes... but not ready to push to master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 30 20:37:04 UTC 2013

I finally found time to work on the outstanding Subsurface submissions -
but sadly I missed Tomaz online (I wonder why, it was only midnight on a
Friday evening in his time zone...). There are a couple of issues that I
need his help with to figure out - right now master builds but
immediately shows the dive planner screen layout. Oops.

Also, there was a css file missing in his push (you can get things to
build by creating qt-ui/css and touching tableview.css).

I pushed all of this to the for-master branch (mostly so that Tomaz can
take a look at what I have and create the missing commits on top of
it) :-)