=== DIVE UPLOADS ===

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Dec 2 04:10:21 UTC 2013

Dear subsurface community,

Please write to this mail list, listing

1) which dive computer(s) you have used
2) Whether it/they worked out-of-the-box in uploading dives to
subsurface, or whether any special setup was required to get the DC to
upload dives to subsurface.

For example, here is my rather short list of experience:
Mares Puck 2: out-of the box, using device ttyUSB0 on Ubuntu
Mares Puck Pro: out-of the box, using device ttyUSB0 on Ubuntu

What happens with Uwatec DC's or Suunto D9 tx?

The above information is required to get the upload information in the
user manual as current as possible. We regard this as CRITICAL for the
use of subsurface, especially if any special setup was required to
achieve dive upload from a particular DC.

Kind regards,
Willemf