Updates to user manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Dec 2 07:21:20 UTC 2013

Every time I clone the master, I have to delete the subsurface directory
first. So I keep my master copy of the manual elsewhere in a
Documentation directory that I copy _in toto_ to the subsurface
directory to replace the directory that came with the master. Once this
is complete then I do git format-patch.

The manual you pushed was the latest one I sent. I plan to tweak the
Makefile a bit to achieve some small changes in formatting. For
instance, it is not optimal to have serif as well as sans serif text in
the same document.

I am continuously working with the manual and will send incremental ones
at least every week.

Kind regards,
willemf