Divinglog import (again)

miika.turkia at gmail.com miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 01:12:12 UTC 2013

Sure, I can take a look at it. But no promises on schedule. Busy diving ;)

MiikaOn 3.12.2013 8:33 Dirk Hohndel wrote:

Miika,

would you mind taking a peek at bug #316 for me?

http://trac.hohndel.org/ticket/316

I know we looked at this in the 3.0/3.1 days but basically decided that
the format is retarded.

But given what we have done for the CVS input, maybe we could do the
same here and ask the user about the different units used before
importing?

What makes even this questionable is that when you look closely, the
file posted in the bug appears to have pressures in bar for the first
half of the file, then psi for the rest.

WTF???

And of course no indication whatsoever that this is how things were
stored.