ideas for tasks before christmas

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:12:52 UTC 2013

hello,

ok, i've been looking at track and i mostly see things that involve
certain things such as "suuto xx can't download", "sac values are
wrong", "can't set up linux USB download" or similar (please, do not
read the quoted text directly).

i've been testing the app on Win32 as much as i can and i can't fault it...

tomaz, thiago, dirk, linus,

is there anything i can do to help before christmas?

i would prefer:
- non-libdivecomputer issues, unless it's C, programming specific
- non-diver specific terminology specific calculation fixes :(
- GUI tasks
- masochistic crash bugs (these are good food for my brain)
- Win32 specifics

you make me a list of suggestions, if you will:
A), B), C)...etc

cheers
lubomir